Re: drop box

Thanks Mike & Steve,

I really do think it is one for advanced users
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Lubuntu/Documentation#Advanced%20users  in
the wiki area, as we are commited to keep lubuntu lean, mean, keen and
green. But as always, we are demorocacy (provided  we accept what Julien and
Mark say :P ).

As ever, your thoughts are appreciated, if the devs can incorporate it,
fine. but we do really have a spec of computer that we must maintain. What
happened to Xubuntu should not happen to Lubuntu.