Re: Making Lubuntu even Better (Bug Fixes)

Usually I think these kind of ramdisk issues become most important in
older ssd netbooks where one wants specifically to reduce write
activity, and while it may be a profile valid to consider for lubuntu,
it is a corner case.  It might be better to handle simply through a wiki
article explaining how to mount and use ram for /tmp and /var/log for
those who might want to do so.

begin:vcard
fn:David Sugar
n:Sugar;David