UBT

Hiyas gang,

It is once again I'm deeply proud to announce that two people who are on the
lubuntu team got their election to UBT. Manuella is an outstanding
organisation person and her partner, kiempe, is just an all round good guy.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/hajour
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UndiFineD

<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UndiFineD>Following on from the meeting we have
been invited to the development Focus Group for the coding people, and us
documentors to the Documentation area. As UBT is still working out how
everything will link together,please be patient. It brings more people into
lubuntu project.

Julien, I have at least one person who would like to help out on C, I know
your time and lxde time is short. If you want me to say come back after
11.04 is out, then I will do - he already knows C and has said he would like
to help.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw

Follow ups