Documentation Day on Thurday 20/1

Hi,

On Thurday, we will have the first Documentation Day for Lubuntu. The
goal is to write/fix/improve any piece of documentation.
I hope we will have our wiki's masters online, phillw already told me
that he will be available after 20 GMT.
Like the Bug Day, it's a test to see if this kind of "Day" is useful.
I'll be around on IRC if people have technical questions, I'll also
try to write some piece of documentation :)

If you want to participate, please join the IRC on Thurday, or reply
to this mail with what you want to do. Also, if you think some wiki
pages need more attention, or if you think some particular
documentation is needed, please answer to this mail :)

Thanks in advance for your participation :)