Advertising

Good morning all,

I'm running a stand at a linux conference here in Australia and I'm
looking to get a collection of screen casts or advertising videos
together to display on the stand. To this end I thought it would be
good to have one or two Lubuntu ones as well. I know about the screen
casts on the website but these are mainly "how to" which I will use if
I need to in the end but I would prefer one that was more advertising
material. If you know of any please let me know as it is not this
Saturday but the one following (sorry for the short notice.

Regards,

Jared Norris
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JaredNorris

Follow ups