Documentation Day

Good Morning Team Lubuntu,

As it's now 0030 am here in Brisbane I thought I'd kick off the
Lubuntu documentation day. Details of what needs doing is available
here - https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/SubTeams/DocumentationSubTeam

Please if you know of anything that needs fixing email us here on the
list or add it to the wiki so we can work towards making the Lubuntu
documentation as clear and easy to follow as possible. If anyone has
any ideas about what needs documenting that isn't already covered on
the help pages this is a good chance to get it looked at.

Happy hunting

Regards,

Jared Norris
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JaredNorris