Re: Documentation Day

Hiyas,

It *can* be done via synaptic, but I've seen a couple of complaints about
the way it selects things. I can add it as an option, but as it is not
'beginner' level, I do prefer the CLI option. As ever, discussions are
encouraged.

I'll get the link from my forum for the 'you deleted everything' transferred
into a wiki page, oddly enough it is a popular page on my little forum of
notes :P

Thanks guys,

Phill.