wiki artwork reordered

Just two little things, crew:

Wiki related

        According to prior structures of our wiki, the proposals (only
        Ozone) of incoming artwork for Lubuntu has been reordered.

        - now you can access to the geenral artwork here:
        https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Artwork
        - the proposals for Natty are here:
        https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Artwork/Incoming/Natty/
        - and so, Ozone is now here:
        https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Artwork/Incoming/Natty/Ozone

        Sorry for this disturbing action, but I think we must be clear
        and logical.

Theme related

        With the indications from Simon Steinbeiß, Ozone is now Equinox
        free and incredibly fast. I've reduced even more the file
        structure and its dependencies on other files, so it's easily
        installable. Please, check it out and comment. I appreciate it,
        and final users too :)

Cheers!