Re: Little Problem with Ozone

El dg 30 de 01 de 2011 a les 16:41 -0300, en/na Jean-Pierre Vidal
Piesset va escriure:

> Another thing too:
>

> In lxpanel, with ozone activated the color of the fonts used in the
> windows trays doesn't obey to lxpanel settings.
>

> In spanish (believe i read somewhere that you speak spanish)
>

> En lxpanel las letras de las ventanas minimizadas son blancas, y eso
> es por default e incambiable y además va en contra de la configuración
> misma de la barra lxpanel.
>

> Hope you understang what i'm talking about :)
>

> --
> >> jpxsat
> >> Ubuntu user #29.157 (Lubuntu 10.04)
> >> Linux user #522.597

Don't bother, you explain very well. I've try to recreate that issues.
And this is what I've found:

- Changing to latest theme, LxDesign (Lubuntu-Standard) or ClearLooks
makes the same, I can't change the foreground colour. So I can say it's
not a bug from the theme. Radiance makes the same (also it's not a bug
in Murrine), so it could be a bug in LXPanel.

- In my computer the speed of menus is the same using Radiance,
Clearlooks, Ozone and iMetal. I couldn't reproduce your error.

Does anybody experience this abnormal situation like Jean-Pierre?