Re: Members list

On 31 January 2011 20:44, Phill Whiteside <phillw@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hiyas team,
>
> I've had a couple of people suggest that we put the
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Get%20Involved/WhoWeAre
> page into some sort of order. I can do it by name, IRC nick or language
> (language being my preferred one), the other suggestion is that we add a
> time-zone column and order it by that. Let me know what you all think, I
> know adding a TZ column means you all have to and edit your entries. Let me
> know of you thoughts on the matter.
>
> Regards,
>
> Phill.
> --
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw

Phil,

I think some sort of order will be needed (any list over 5 or 6 people
long really needs some sort of order in my opinion). I like the idea
of the time zone because then it gives people an idea of when you will
be around as well. After time zone then first name should be used I
think. Well that's my 2 cents anyway

Regards,

Jared Norris
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JaredNorris