Re: Members list

Hiyas Jared,

I've added a Time Zone column, now I just need everyone to go back and edit
their entries! I can see the sence in having it ordered by timezone.  Once
it is completed I can group it as per the idea at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BeginnersTeam/Mentors
But, as ever, I await comments.

--
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw