Re: Kicking off the ubuntu-packaging-guide project

Daniel,

if you are subscribed to the mailing list, please ignore (I've already sold
your soul to Phil Bull :D )

Zach,

I do not have the link for ubuntu-beginners-wiki possibly some of those
people would find it of interest and wish to get involved. We basically
missed out 10.10 as they were too busy discussing the new format. It's going
to be one hell of a push to get all of this done for 11.04!

Other Lubuntu Documenters that I have kidnapped......,

Well at least we now know what they have decided upon!