Re: How many OSs do you use?

Various OS actually, for my business and my family i have only Ubuntu
installed on those machines, and i have an old machine with win98 to
get to work a very old dancing game :P
My main machine uses only Lubuntu, after been trying many "faster"
distros i finally installed it and loved Lubuntu so much :)
So, for now i'm don't thinking to switch back to Ubuntu in my main
machine and so when Lubuntu will grow more stably and nice (for people
that doesn't know anything about computers) i'll install it in the
machines of my business :)