Re: ENCRYPTION PROBLEM AFTER PERFORMING "Install Lubuntu from Ubuntu or any other Ubuntu flavors"

I am not adequate enough in encryption to offer any help but i would point
in the direction of ibuclaw of our UBT. He has done encryption tutorials on
the UF and he is the primary person i would turn to if i were in
the situation in this area. I would join the irc to catch him or contact him
directly via the UBT mailing list.