bzr and lubuntu-default-settings

Julien,

I've grabbed the bzr tree for lubuntu-default-settings from the location
in its debian/control file, which is

  lp:~lubuntu-desktop/+junk/lubuntu-default-settings

I edited things (for bug #650432), built and tested the package,
committed locally, signed my commit, and pushed the change back.

However, I'm concerned at the use of +junk here.  +junk is (as far as I
know) used for personal stuff and informal tests, not for "real" packages.

Could you explain why the Lubuntu team is using +junk here?

Also, I'm about to do another commit that fixes some lintian warnings
and info messages -- please let me know if you don't want me to fix up
the package in that way :)

Thanks,

Jonathan

Follow ups