Re: lxdm problem - missing titles and slow.

On Tue, 15 Feb 2011 20:23:10 +0100
Julien Lavergne <gilir@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Le mardi 15 février 2011 à 14:31 +0000, Yorvyk a écrit :
> > Installed Alpha 2 OK, and all the basic functions seem to be OK.
> > The login screen, though, seems to not function properly.  The titles (Login & Password) to the left of the login box don't display and the arrows to the right of the keyboard, language and session choosers aren't displayed either.  I can't find a bug report for this, anybody having this problem.  It may be a function of my old Intel i180, although I have another Natty install which doesn't have this problem but, this was an upgrade from Maverick not a clean install.
> >
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/lubuntu-default-settings/+bug/703658

Thanks for that.  I think I was searching for 'ldm' not 'lxdm' which is why I couldn't find it.  The response times still rather slow though.  I've filed a bug #719582.

Is it a function of your build process that the install media is reported as '...Maverick Meerkat Beta...' ?

--
Steve Cook (Yorvyk)

http://lubuntu.net