Re: Lubuntu, energy efficiency and sustainable computing

My computer is not too old, but Ubuntu (gnome) and Xubuntu (xfce) is slow
for me. Lubuntu is faster and is a update SO, so i don't have to use a old
SO (like WinXP) to use decently my all day work. Other reason that makes
Lubuntu my default desktop is that is base on Ubuntu, a OS that i am very
familiar, i don't need to learn news things (except the GUI and lubuntu
default program).