Re: lxdm problem - missing titles and slow.

On Tue, 15 Feb 2011 22:36:46 +0100
Julien Lavergne <gilir@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Le mardi 15 février 2011 à 20:45 +0000, Yorvyk a écrit :
> > Is it a function of your build process that the install media is
> > reported as '...Maverick Meerkat Beta...' ?
> Oups, it's a bug :)
> I'll fix it for the next build.

I suspected as much, no great problems as such.  Although it is helpful to know as upgrades through different versions can produce different errors.

What should the following error be reported against?

~$ gksu leafpad
/usr/share/themes/Ozone/gtk-2.0/gtkrc:575: Unable to find include file: "nautilus.rc"

--
Steve Cook (Yorvyk)

http://lubuntu.net