Some applications dont' appear in main menu

Hello,

In Lubuntu (and other distributions with LXDE), some applications dont'
appear in main menu, for example GNOME Power Manager, and I have gnote
installed on my machine but it is not listed in the menu also, but we can
see them in application list when we add application icon to Application
Launch Bar in lxpanel. I've been playing with their .destop files in
/usr/share/applications to make them appear but I've still got no luck. Do
you know how to fix this inconvenient problem?
Thank you!

Regards,
TRẦN Duy Hùng
http://www.nguyentieuhau.com/