Re: Next IRC meetings : Sunday, February 20, 2011, 17h GMT

On 21 February 2011 04:11, Julien Lavergne <gilir@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Le mardi 15 février 2011 à 00:11 +0100, Julien Lavergne a écrit :
>> The last meetings was last year, so it's time for another one :)
>>
>> I registered a meeting on #ubuntu-meeting on Sunday, February 20, 2011,
>> 17h GMT. Let me know if the schedule is good or not for you.
>>
>> The Agenda is here : https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Meetings/20110220
>> Feel free to add items to discuss, even if you are not able to be at the
>> meeting (but please answer to this mail in this case :)).
>
> You can find the result of the meeting on the wiki page :
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Meetings/20110220
>
> Regards,
> Julien Lavergne

Julien,

Thanks for the ping but sorry I'd fallen asleep earlier, I was trying
to stay up but had had a long day (I realise we can't make meeting
times to suit everyone so I'm not offended). I just a read over the
logs and some interesting things there. The LightDM looks promising
and the new theme looks good. I had heard some information that some
people were having performance problems with the theme on the but
other people are suggestion gtkperf should be a good measuring stick
for it. So I was thinking that if you have hardware that doesn't seem
to work with the new theme it would be good for all of us if you would
be able to run this gtkperf on your system to make sure the results
line up. Other than that, good job, keep it up.

Regards,

Jared Norris JP(Qual) BBehSc(Psych)
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JaredNorris