Re: Next IRC meetings : Sunday, February 20, 2011, 17h GMT

Julien,

On 02/20/2011 10:11 AM, Julien Lavergne wrote:

> Le mardi 15 février 2011 à 00:11 +0100, Julien Lavergne a écrit :

>> I registered a meeting on #ubuntu-meeting on Sunday, February 20,
>> 2011, 17h GMT. Let me know if the schedule is good or not for you.

I meant to reply to this before the meeting, but failed!  Unfortunately,
Sunday at 17:00 UTC is pretty much never going to work for me as a
meeting time.  I am almost always on stage with a guitar or bass in my
hands at that time :)

> You can find the result of the meeting on the wiki page :
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Meetings/20110220

OK.  Maybe the next one could be on a Saturday instead?  Maybe 19 March
2011 at 1700UTC ?  I am much more likely to be able to attend at that
kind of time on a Saturday (but I don't know if that works for others!).

Jonathan