Menu

These are just an annoyances that I can't get used to.

Could System Tools and Preferences be placed in alphabetical order please, then the menu will be very nearly spot on.

The menu icon.  It's very nice but, there appears to be a lack of contrast or something.  It looks like it's been left in a shop window for years and faded.  I just can't put my finger on the problem but, it just doesn't work for me.

I have not said anything earlier about these things as I wanted to give them time to see if they became less of an irritation.  Sadly they haven't and they somehow detract from the generally 'slicker' feel that Natty is starting to show.

--
Yorvyk

Follow ups