Re: No sound output to HDMI

Le vendredi 25 février 2011 à 15:56 -0500, Tim Bernhard a écrit :
> Also, could such a package be included in future Lubuntu distros?

Most of people doesn't deal with all the details of the sound. They just
want up and down for the level :)

Currently, I found 2 GUI for the sound management :
- gnome-alsmixer, but it's old, depends on old libraries, and it's not
maintained
- gamix, I don't like the UI, but it's seems to work

I'm not a real fan of the 2 previous solutions. If we can find a good
program to manage ALSA with a GTK UI, we could discuss the inclusion of
it.