Re: A new (very) alpha ISO to test: Announcing the arrival of lubuntu-natty-alpha-20110228-i386.iso

Le dimanche 27 février 2011 à 23:49 -0800, Jonathan Marsden a écrit :
> Announcing the arrival of lubuntu-natty-alpha-20110228-i386.iso
Thanks a lot for your work on this :) I'll test it ASAP.

>  * A build including all language-pack-gnome-* packages resulted in an
>    833 MByte ISO, so this one only has the de,en,es,fr,nl ones.
>    Whether Lubuntu needs the language-pack-gnome-* packages needs
>    discussing with Julien.
As expected, sadly :( We need the gnome packs for some GNOME programs
(file-roller, gnome-power-manager etc ...). We need now to be carefull
when we add something by default. Or, we need to discuss which languages
we can add to the CD.