Adding yelp - working help for Gnumeric

Currently, yelp is missing from Lubuntu by default, which means
help in gnumeric does not work, even though gnumeric-doc is installed.
Do we have to add yelp (and its dependencies)?  Or is there a better
way?  Bug #725292 (from Yorvyk) relates to this, and charlie-tca and I
have been discussing it a bit in IRC.  To me, working help in a major
app like Gnumeric seems higher priority for Lubuntu than little extras
like gucharmap...

Is there some other (user-friendly) way to read the help
files provided by gnumeric-doc, instead of yelp?

Jonathan
--
Jonathan Marsden <jmarsden@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Follow ups