Re: Virtualbox and lubuntu-natty-alpha-20110228-i386.iso

Thanks Jonathan, I followed your settings and it booted. I use OSX
10.5 and VB 4.0.4.

In VB went to Settings -> System -> Motherboard: chipset to PIIX3 is
the default (left it that way), l set/checked the Enable IO APIC
checkbox as you suggested (it was unckecked by default), then under
System -> Processor the Enable PAE was unchecked (left it that way),
then under System -> Acceleration unchecked the Enable VT-x/AMD-V (it
was checked by default).

Thanks
Zoltan