Re: Phill: your phillw.net email is bouncing!!

hiyas jonathan,

Yes I am aware of it.

google once again managed to screw up my account, it will be down for at
least 5 days.
I've told Launchpad to use my primary reserve account at
phillw@vpolink.comand had my
phillw@xxxxxxxxxx one also diverted over here.
To say I am not a happy bunny, would be the understatement of the millenium.

As it is totally broken, i've asked Derrick if he would invoke the
educational version onto it, as I am registered and have been approved
(I'm also a registered charity in USA).

With piglet being down, it's a pita to get passwords to set my DNS area up
to do auto diverts for myself and a couple of others.
Heck, it never rains, but it pours!

--
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw