RES: RES: wirelles problem Toshiba satellite.

Atheros mini pci wireless . I didn't find any relevant link with a
solution.. thanks

De: lubuntu-desktop-bounces+fabio_floripa=hotmail.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:lubuntu-desktop-bounces+fabio_floripa=hotmail.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
t] Em nome de Michal Cwiklinski
Enviada em: quinta-feira, 17 de março de 2011 13:41
Cc: Lubuntu Desktop mailing
Assunto: Re: [Lubuntu-desktop] RES: wirelles problem Toshiba satellite.

What wireless card  do you have?

17-03-2011 17:37 użytkownik "Fabio Silva" <fabio_floripa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
napisał:
> Hi every one. I was using the ubuntu but my lap is so slow (satellite
a105) that I decide give one more try with Lubuntu.

> But again I have some crazy problems! Cromium and firefox are the same
thing web pages stay loading forever when connected through the wirelles.

> It looks like there is some problem with de driver. It recognize and
connect the network but is like my internet connection was up and down all
the time.

> Only happens with lubuntu and xubuntu, WinXP connect normaly.
>

> There is any "extra drivers" to be installed? Toshiba Satellite a105
S1712.