Any major "must fix before Beta" issues left in Lubuntu?

Julien and team,

What are the remaining "we really need to fix *this* before beta" issues
in Lubuntu 11.04?

Issues I know of that might qualify are:

(1) Recent (post-Alpha 3) ISOs do not install from the "Install Lubuntu"
menu item, it hangs in an X screen.

(2) Lubuntu seems to need more that 256MB RAM to install now, which is bad.

(3) Some people (OK, UBuxuBU) have no sound at all in Alpha 3.

Some sort of "punch list" of the (hopefully few) remaining serious
issues we need to address before releasing Lubuntu 11.04 Beta1 would be
really good to have.  I don't feel qualified to create it...

Jonathan

Follow ups