Re: Any major "must fix before Beta" issues left in Lubuntu?

Following my tests on a pre-Beta ISO :

Le dimanche 27 mars 2011 à 18:28 -0700, Jonathan Marsden a écrit :
> (1) Recent (post-Alpha 3) ISOs do not install from the "Install
> Lubuntu"
> menu item, it hangs in an X screen.
I reproduce a similar bug, I arrive on a black screen, with a mouse
cursor, without a desktop (pcmanfm). You can still launch a terminal
with a right click on the desktop, and launch "sudo ubiquity" to launch
the installer.

I think I found the problem, but I'm not sure I'll be able to fix it for
the Beta.

> (2) Lubuntu seems to need more that 256MB RAM to install now, which is
> bad.
Hum, confirmed on a VM with only 256 Mo, ubiquity crashed. Maybe when
the "Install mode only" will be fixed, we can lower the requirement.
It's time to work on the alternate ISO generation :-/

Beta 1 still planned tomorrow, with probably a amd64 version along with
the usual i386.