Re: Any major "must fix before Beta" issues left in Lubuntu?

Am Samstag 02 April 2011, um 20:56:03 schrieb Tyler Raper:
> Is there any way to include both install types on the same CD, this would
> allow the user to choose either graphical or non-graphical. If that is not
> an option then I believe that the non-graphical install would be the best
> solution in order to make installation work best on all systems. However,
> the graphical installer is slick and nice looking, if it was possible to
> have one look that nice and use less memory that would be ideal. Just a few
> thoughts.

You can include both but as the debian installer (text based installer) does
not support the ubuntu live installation it needs its own repository with all
the basic system stuff and the lubuntu packages.
So packaging both live system (with live installer)  and installation system
(repo+debian installer) would exceed the 700 MB cd image limit.