Re: Lubuntu and updates

Hiyas Julien,

I do apologiise for dropping off the planet. Never had an armed robbery
before. I'd caution against them - they are not a great deal of fun.

Hopefully my young admins have been behaving, do let me know if you or the
team have ANY issues with them. The
Dropping of Lubuntu, SpeechControl and SII onto them was a really big task
for them. It will take me a while to get back upto speed, I'm running on a
loan laptop using my backup hard drive.

Coming back online to find jacky's computer had failed (something that you
know about when it happened to you), I've managed to resource him a
replacement laptop for SII / SpeechControl I'm still running at about 80%
but anything urgent I will prioritise.

Just as mention in dispatches, I'd like to thank my admin "gang". In my dark
hours, knowing that they were there helped. Within lubuntu we have a
fantastic team of people - I know full well as I kidnap them to assist other
teams, which they do willingly. You have one one heck of a team Julien.

Lubuntu will "happen" and we will be adopted by Canoincal.

My kindest regards,

Phill.

--
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw