Re: Lubuntu and updates

Hiyas Jonathan,

thanks for that, I've also updated
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Lubuntu/Documentation/KeepLubuntuUptoDatewhich
is where we are supposed to hold the documentation. Once I get a bit
of breathing space I'm now confident in the new area and will start to set
up re-directs to it from the old help area. When any changes are made,
please let myself, MichaelH, head_victim, jasono and Daniel0108 know. There
should always be one of us kicking about. I've lost CB and Zach due to real
life issues and I don't want to cause AndrewMC burnout as he is now really
having to concentrate on looking after ubuntu-youth - He knows myself and
the gang are there to assist him (most are already council members).

Thanks once again for your continued support of lubuntu.

Phill.

--
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw