Re: [lubuntu - desktop] documentation team

Hiyas Martin,

consider yourself 'kidnapped' (I do use that word jokingly, it will take a
little time to get used to my and other team members warped sense of
humour).

There is a lot going on behind the scenes at the moment, if you would like a
UBT mentor then we have couple of them hanging around. I'm sure that they
will make themselves known to you. If you are more interested in wiki /
admin then please give me a shout. I am fortunate in that I have a good
admin team that I could also be pair you with.

Most of all, thank you for offering to help the Lubuntu project. Just as
Lubunbtu is small, lean, green and keen, so are the team. An extra pair of
hands is always most welcome.

Kindest Regards,

Phillw.

--