Ubuntu developers summit (UDS) planning

Hi (again, it's the last one for today :)),

The UDS (Ubuntu developers summit) will take place in Budapest, from 9th
to 13th May (see details https://launchpad.net/sprints/uds-o )

I wonder if anyone from the mailing list will attempt this summit ?

I plan to book 1 or 2 sessions to the summit. If people are interesting
to discuss any particular topic, let me know, so we can organize the
session. Participation is possible with IRC, so feel free to propose
ideas even if you can't be physically there.

And for any Lubuntu fans attempting the summit, I offer the first
beer ! :)