Re: Ubuntu developers summit (UDS) planning

Le Friday 29 April 2011 à 00:50 +0200, Julien Lavergne a écrit :
> I plan to book 1 or 2 sessions to the summit. If people are interesting
> to discuss any particular topic, let me know, so we can organize the
> session. Participation is possible with IRC, so feel free to propose
> ideas even if you can't be physically there.

I already submitted 2 sessions :

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/lubuntu-integrate-ubuntu-ecosystem
The goal is to finish the Lubuntu integration in Ubuntu ecosystem by
using all tools available, such as the build image system :)

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/other-o-clean-lubuntu
Discuss all the possibilities to optimize / speed up Lubuntu.

Be sure to subscribe the blueprints if you want to be informed about the
progress of them.