Re: Some news about the "official" status of Lubuntu

On 28 April 2011 22:43, Tom&Karen Pino <metalsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Good luck with this.
>
> I have come to believe that the folks at Ubuntu are not really interested in
> users.  Nor are they really interested in things that are not in line with
> their current design fads.
>
> Basically I have come to believe that the definition of the word "ubuntu" is
> an old african word for "can't configure Debian.
>
> I think this is a shame but there it is.
>
> I will be downloading the 11.04 version and giving a whack.

Tom, please remember the Code of Conduct http://www.ubuntu.com/community/conduct

Ubuntu developers are obviously interested in providing the best
experience for users. Personal attacks at the Ubuntu developers,
designers and community don't do anybody any good.

Jeremy Bicha