Re: Some news about the "official" status of Lubuntu

On 04/28/2011 03:34 PM, Julien Lavergne wrote:

> ..., I asked for a clarification of Lubuntu status to the Technical
> Board of Ubuntu :
> https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/technical-board/2011-April/000835.html

> You can see the answer of Mark (the big boss of Ubuntu :)) here :
> https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/technical-board/2011-April/000836.html

Nice!  If you can get a session about the whole "how do new Ubuntu-based
flavours become official", or one about the specifics of "how can
not-yet-100%-official Ubuntu-based flavours use Ubuntu ISO build
infrastructure", I would try to "attend" on IRC.  Of course I am not
exactly on Central European time here, so timing might be tricky for that!

Jonathan