Re: Lubuntu 11.04 released

On 29 April 2011 05:05, Julien Lavergne <gilir@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Lubuntu 11.04 is now available :
>
>  * Torrent :http://people.ubuntu.com/~gilir/lubuntu-11.04.iso.torrent
>  * Direct download : http://people.ubuntu.com/~gilir/lubuntu-11.04.iso
>  * Md5: http://people.ubuntu.com/~gilir/md5sum.txt

The torrents are ripping along if anyone is curious - heaps of people
seeding, heaps of people downloading - GOOD WORK!

*snip*

> == Links ==
>
>  * Website : http://lubuntu.net/

Please, if someone can look into lubuntu.net being down that would be
appreciated. It was just reported on the IRC channel and I have confirmed,
it's not working.

>  * Documentation : https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu

Are we at the stage of being able to change this to
help.u.c/community/Lubuntu soon?

>  * LXDE website : http://lxde.org/
>  * Announcement:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Announcement/NattyNarwhal
>

> Regards,
> Julien Lavergne

A big thank you to everyone involved in this, there are so many people
making Lubuntu the great distribution is is today and as a regular Lubuntu
user I really appreciate everyone's efforts.

Regards,

Jared Norris JP(Qual) BBehSc(Psych)
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JaredNorris