Re: Lubuntu and updates

On 04/25/2011 10:59 PM, Jared Norris wrote:

> On 26 April 2011 15:27, Phill Whiteside <phillw@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> We have to manually subscribe to each page, which is a pain.

> I have set up to subscribe to /Lubuntu/.* on both wiki.u.c and
> help.u.c which does subscribe you to every change for all sub pages
> as well.

I thought there *had* to be a better way than manually subscribing to
each page, and was about to try to prove it on a local MediaWiki
installation -- thanks for saving me the effort :)

That should take care of the wiki team tracking changes others make.

Personally, if I find something I think needs changing in a wiki, I'm
fairly likely to 'just do it' rather than seek out someone else to make
the edit for me, unless I am unsure about what the "right" content
should be.  Wiki's are all about empowering everyone to make changes as
needed to improve things :)

Jonathan