Re: wiki pages

Hiyas everyone,

After a rather marathon session jmarsden with some commenting in our chat he
has pretty much proof read everything. Please do take a little time to check
it, as we were both getting tired.

@JasonO ensure you have plenty of magazines / comic books tucked into your
trousers for when you get the cane! I will forward you the log once I have
finally gotten to my alcove. I'm sure it will assist you in your goal of
learning more about admin / wiki / documentation.

--
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw