lubuntu-11.04.iso

 I have made several attempts to install, and am currently seeding.
However, I have been unseccessful with install - .iso only lists wubi for
Ubuntu 11.04, Ubuntu Netbook, Kumbutu, Xumbutu, etc....

In other words, this .iso only appears to be the typical Ubuntu .iso. Please
let me know if I'm missing something here - I've tried each available
download option, yet end up with the same .iso. Although everything in it is
named Lubuntu, it only attempts to install Ubuntu.

--
Leo Allen

Follow ups