Re: New header

Le Monday 02 May 2011 à 17:49 +0200, Chris a écrit :

> I've spend the afternoon making a new, more modern header for the wiki
> and help pages. To check it out, head over to [1] which will show a
> comparison between my new and the current header. In the bottom you
> see the base for the new header, the UBT header. If you miss any links
> in the new header or have suggestions, please share them with me. I
> would be very honored if you wanted to use my header.

Very nice :) Adding quick links to Artwork, Translation ... is a good
idea. But I can't see the logos (broken links).
Also, I think it's a bit too big. On small screen, it will take too much
space IMO. For example, the one on
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Lubuntu is small enough IMO.

What other people from documumentation think ?