Re: New header

Aloha tout moun, Julien,

I think you meant with "too big" that it's too high. As I'm clueless as to
how we could split the sub-teams up into two Blocks. As that block become 5
high, it's no use making the other block smaller, would only look
weird/ugly. The dark blue top can be made half it's height (better put, the
height of the font), so that would make it a bit lower. But that's just
marginally smaller. About the logo's I can be short: they are attachments
and not links to online images and I didn't upload images to those
attachments. I've updated the banner to be smaller in height and uploaded
one image to the attachment of the Main block. Check again here [1] and give
m your opinions. Note: second logo is still "broken" as in nothing uploaded.
Need too look for a proper image for there.

With metta,

Chris Druif

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MrChrisDruif/Sandbox