Re: system requirements (workaround created!)

On Mon, 2 May 2011, Chris <cyber.druif@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> We would need to find a more permanent I think, but until then your ISO
> would be a great alternative for people with small discs.

OK, my tweaked Lubuntu ISO that installs to smaller disks than the
official one is now available for download at

  ftp://ftp.jmarsden.org/pub/lubuntu-11.04.jm1.iso

It's md5sum is available as

  ftp://ftp.jmarsden.org/pub/lubuntu-11.04.jm1.iso.md5

NOTE: Even though the change I made was very small, this is an
unofficial test ISO.  If it somehow breaks your PC, eats your cat,
elopes with your girlfriend, or otherwise misbehaves, neither I nor
Ubuntu will accept any liability for that :)

Jonathan