Re: system requirements (workaround created!)

Just some thoughts.
Will it be better to run "df" periodially at a several second interval
during installation to get a more accurate number?
So we can know the disk usage every second during the installation process.
The maximum of the values collected plus a safety margin is the
minimal disk space "required" for installation.
After installation, we run df again to see how much disk space is
used. Then, we reserved some space, maybe 256mb for swap and some
space for other apps, maybe 512 MB. This value is the disk space
"suggested".
We need more accurate number by measurement rather than by assumption.
Is anyone willing to do this?