Re: Proposal to use Claws Mail as default Email Client instead of Slypheed

I've never had an issue with speed in claws mail. I've got it setup pulling
down from 13 different accounts and over 20,000 emails in each of 4
different folders along with a dozen or so more folders with over 1,000
emails each. That is a total of around 100,000 emails among all folders.
I've about 50 filters setup to filter the mail as it comes in and it seems
to run pretty quickly at all times. I haven't really tried Sylpheed to see
how it compares by Claws does the job for me.