Lubuntu 11.04 translation errors

Hello,
I would like to advice the community of a little problem of translation.Installing the new lubuntu 11.04, if you right-click on the desktopa context menu is shown with "Create New..." as first rowIn italian this might be "Nuovo" as it was in the previous version 10.10
I also tried to change the language on loggin-in selecting for example chineseand this row always remains shown in english as "Create New...",maybe it can't be translated anymore in the new version 11.04
A second minor thing: I also noticed that if you move the mouse over the shutdownicon on the bottom right a pop-up menu is shown with the label "Shutdown",the same of the previous version 10.10 but in my opinion this would bebetter translated as "Chiudi".
Cheers

Non temiamo alcun confronto: Tiscali ha l'Adsl più veloce d'Italia!
Risparmia con Tutto Incluso Light: Voce + Adsl 20 mega a soli 17,95 € al mese per 12 mesi.
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/telefono-adsl/prodotti/tc/tuttoincluso_light/?WT.mc_id=01fw

Follow ups