Re: Image files

IMO, the more the better. I will be updating the wiki to reflect my download
location so the wiki will have three "Direct" download links on it. But i
feel we need to also update this to reflect on the website to show all the
available downloads. As of now if you go to lubuntu.net and hit "get
lubuntu" you will be downloading directly from gilir's link, (not torrent)
so i suggest we create another site page giving the various download links.