Re: Accessibility

Aloha ka po'e apau,

I don't "know" how much Gnome Orco would pull into Lubuntu, but at least
it's GTK based afaik. Otherwise that python-espeak might be something
indeed.
I personally think that taking in compiz (even the 2d version) would make
Lubuntu to bloated for low-level hardware (as apt-xapian-index was even too
much according to some).
As far as dasher, we should let someone with low-level hardware (like
Julien) test to see how it fares, but same could be said about compiz 2d.
For the mouse-tweaks I've got no suggestions. I could probably look into the
high-low contrast theme from Xubuntu to see if it would be easy to convert
them to Lubuntu. GTK3 style of course. (No experience with GTK3 themes,
especially when in OpenBox)

I'll read the full log later. But these were my 2c.

With metta,

Chris Druif